Managed by Dixi Taylor / Researcher
We are working with an entrepreneurial, high growth enterprise software solutions provider to the construction and facilities management industries. The company has recently secured major debt financing funding and have moved to a Business Unit structure to promote their growth ambitions.
As such, we have been retained on an AVP Service Operations opportunity to lead the Professional Services, Project Delivery and People Management initiatives across their Project Accounting software product offering. This is a highly visible role within the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the COO with responsibility for overseeing the delivery of assigned customer projects and services, ensuring that revenue opportunities are maximised, profitability targets are met, and that the customer has a positive experience with the business.
- Responsible for managing and responding to any customer escalations from projects, liaising with project managers, implementation consultants, technical engineers and customer support teams where necessary to ensure that all problems are resolved
- Participate in business unit leadership meetings, customer engagement meetings and steering committee meetings to ensure successful management and delivery of projects
- Build positive relationships with customers, aiming to build confidence and delight them
- Responsible for ensuring that project reviews are carried out to evaluate customer success and identify areas for improvement
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, including the delivery of transformation projects and the commercial management of projects
- Experience of implementing financial commercial systems
- Strong commercial awareness – used to commercial management of contracts
- Experience of large scale implementation projects and track record of customer delivery.