Managed by Sareen Aujla / Research Manager
Gillamor Stephens is working with a market leading, high growth provider of digital distribution services and analytics to one of the most dynamic and fastest growing global B2C industries. The company is well funded and has already secured partnerships with global content producers and tier one ecommerce companies.
The company recently secured additional funding and revenues are anticipated to continue growing at 100% YoY. Therefore our client is looking for a high impact CEO to drive their exciting next phase of growth and to provide strong entrepreneurial leadership for the Company. The CEO will:
- Provide entrepreneurial and strategic leadership of the company and develop and promote the vision, culture and values of the business.
- Be responsible for the company P&L and ensure effective controls are in place in conjunction with CFO.
- In partnership with the CCO and CTO develop the commercial and development strategic direction of the company and monitor performance and deliverables.
- Be responsible for reporting to the Board, including ownership of regular board meetings, ensuring shareholder obligations are met and that the company is trading with suitable governance.
- Liaise with the investors and secure additional investment opportunities for the company and identify new channels and opportunities for growth.
- An experienced CEO/General Manager that has been through the lifecycle of an early stage Venture Capital backed company.
- We will also consider exceptional VP / CxO candidates, where experience of rapid growth in an early stage company environment and strategic leadership can be demonstrated.
- Proven ability to scale early stage companies; ideally in the digital/cloud arena
- Proven ability to sell new products and to bring new products to market.
- Proven ability to manage a Board including investor stakeholders
- Experience in raising investment through multiple sources
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes
- A natural leader; excellent communication and people skills, at all levels, both as a negotiator and as an internal and external company spokesperson.
- Commercially astute, highly driven and dynamic leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent management skills with a ‘hands on’ approach to the role.
- A good strategist who can also be gritty and tactical.
- A willingness to travel extensively.