Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Manager
Our client is a leading battery management company, specialising in the design of precision battery cell management devices. They have created a solution which is highly disruptive in the market as they provide the ability to monitor and manage the cell from the point of manufacture through to end-of-life, whilst saving cost in both bill-of-materials and manufacturing.
They now need a commercial CEO that can bring the business and commercial experiences required to successfully transition the company from technology innovator to commercial success. We do not need a battery expert, but we need the mix of skills, experience and personality that can successfully complement the existing team.
The CEO’s mandate is to lead the company forward to achieve the strategic commercial and business goals.
- Develop and execute the business and commercial strategy to take the company to commercial success.
- Define and close the first volume commercial contracts validating the technology and business model of the company.
- Ensure the technology milestones are all achieved.
- Win the hearts and minds of the founding team as a charismatic leader, manager and businessman.
- Ensure the company meets all agreed business goals and metrics.
- Ensure the company achieves its strategic goals and the value creation required to ultimately reach a liquidity event for shareholders.