Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Manager
Our client is a world-class provider of maritime software solutions and services to the shipping and Offshore (oil and gas) sectors. This is one of the most compelling vertical markets as new communication technology and solutions is creating the opportunity to digitise these markets with exciting new platforms and applications.
They have created a platform that provides an array of application modules to support and enhance their customers’ business. These modules include: predictive maintenance, asset management, project management, procurement and e-commerce. Our client also provides consultancy services, system implementation, and product training.
The marine sector is going though exciting change as the ‘digitalisation’ of the sector occurs to improve productivity and enable a new generation of services. Our client has built a strong reputation and the Chairman is looking to accelerate the growth and expansion of the company.
The CEO’s mandate is to lead the company forward to achieve the strategic commercial and business goals.
• Support the closure of the fund raising process
• Complete the M&A of the competitor and integration.
• Build and execute the long term strategy for the company. Build an E-commerce business unit and grow internationally.
• Set and execute the go-to-market strategy.
• Use data driven decisions to drive the commercial and strategic development of the company.