Managed by Henry Martin / Researcher
We are working with a pioneering Data Analytics company who offer the most advanced insights on human mobility.
Our client is looking to hire a Chief Commercial Officer to play an integral role in the success of the business.
The CCO role is a high profile and influential role within the company. The successful candidate will ensure the continued development and success of the business by implementing the appropriate processes and controls to drive revenue growth and to allow the business to scale at pace. In addition, she/he will manage and motivate a geographically dispersed team of sales and marketing professionals. The CCO will also contribute to the overall strategy of the business and personally manage key relationships with customers and future partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of successfully building and developing a SaaS revenue model
The ability to engage partners and channels alongside the direct sales team to create a multi-faceted go to market approach.
- Generated revenue from a diverse client range of clients, including SME’s and SMB’s in a Global high growth B2B software environment.
- Ability to train, grow and mature sales teams.
- Track record of consistent (over) performance.
- The intellectual curiosity to navigate themselves through a data-led analytics business, successfully engaging with data scientists and product teams
- A high energy individual who will build strong relationships with clients and the wider business
For more information, please contact Henry Martin | email@example.com Return to Opportunities