Managed by Evan Yeckley / Researcher
We are working with a leading UK audio-visual business specialising in the manufacture of interactive flat panel displays and the distribution of top brands and products. The business sells into 72 countries and is primed for further significant growth.
Our client requires a Chief Executive Officer with experience in tech sector who will take ownership of the business strategy and operating plan while providing robust leadership to the organisation.
- Significant experience of P&L ownership and accountability for a technology hardware business.
- Significant experience and a performance track record as a CEO or GM, Likely to have a strong sales/business development before moving into broader P&L management roles.
- Extensive experience of scaling a fast-growing hardware business and increasing market share against the competition within a technology hardware environment.
- Highly experienced in defining, developing and implementing the business strategy, the GTM sales model and the market proposition for a technology hardware provider.
- Fundamental understanding of working within an indirect sales model and managing VARs and resellers within a technology hardware context. Knowledge and experience of international sales and geographic expansion through reseller channels will be beneficial.