Managed by Linda Võeras / Researcher
Backed by a leading global Private Equity investor, our client provides a comprehensive suite of industrial products. With two acquisitions completed in the UK, the business is continuing its growth globally through M&A. The process of acquiring and integrating companies globally is a proven model by the PE company and will result in a highly attractive liquidity event.
We are seeking a proven CFO to join the executive team as a ‘business partner’ to the CEO, based in South East UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep understanding of all aspects of financial operations gained working for PE-backed or publicly listed organisations
- Ability to implement the financial processes and controls required to support rapid business integration and growth
- Trans-Atlantic or global business and finance operations experience
- Experience from product based businesses with local or international in-house or contract manufacturing
- Experience of rapid expansion, M&A and successful exits