Managed by Dixi Taylor / Researcher
We are working with a VC-backed, high growth AI driven SaaS business. They have recently been successful in raising $24m in Series B funding and have achieved a $100m valuation. Their AI application can be used across multiples markets such as Finance, Logistics, Autonomous Systems and Smart Cities.
We have been retained to hire a Chief Financial Officer for their next stage of growth. They are looking for someone who can help evolve the sophistication and capability of the finance function to support the growth of the business.
- Create and implement the financial strategy, planning and reporting systems
- Provide visible and robust financial and business leadership. Work closely with the management team to ensure the company meets all of its financial and business critical objectives.
- Maintain links and communication with the finance community to ensure access to funds, M&A and/or exit scenarios.
- Manage broader relationships with professional advisors e.g. bankers, lawyers, accountants.
- The role requires an extremely talented and proven CFO with experience of supporting the commercial success of a venture capital backed SaaS/technology company.
- Demonstrable exposure to the Board of a VC-backed company.
- Proven experience of supporting rapid business growth by implementing strong financial processes and controls.
- Demonstrable track record of being the “business partner” to a CEO and taking ownership for the business performance.