Managed by Oliver Smith / Researcher
Our client is a UK headquartered, Private Equity backed software and services. Under PE ownership, and having made strategic acquisitions, the business is at an exciting stage in its history. There is significant growth potential in the UK and international markets and the company is now seeking to hire an experienced Chief Product Officer to align the technology strategy with their growth ambitions moving forward.
The Chief Product Officer’s remit will include refining, owning, developing and implementing the technology strategy, driving the development and delivery of innovative solutions, contributing as part of the Executive Leadership Team to the overall vision, thought leadership and direction of the organisation and supporting the business in realising its growth ambitions and full market potential.
- Significant experience of leading a Development team and managing a Development function, within an integrated business applications software environment.
- Experience of both strategic R&D planning and managing customer sponsored R&D revenues.
- Strong technical background, with a proven track record of leading large geographically dispersed Technology teams.
- Specific knowledge of various enterprise application technologies, and the latest thinking around cloud architectures, automation and digitisation.
- Experience of the vertical markets and solution
- Highly experienced in taking ownership for the technology roadmap and in defining, developing and implementing the technical strategy in alignment with the business objectives, within a multiple product context.
- Experience of being the chief escalation point for clients, from a technology standpoint and providing technical input to RFP’s/RFI’s and support in client presentations, customer bids and any form of client engagement.