Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Manager
We are working with a leading enterprise software provider entering a period of accelerated growth. There is currently the need to hire a new CTO; a strong leader who is capable of motivating multiple agile teams in a single development strategy, he/she will be passionate about innovation and in particular user experience and adoption of latest technologies.
As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the CTO will lead the migration of existing technologies towards a single cloud platform to support the next phase of digitisation. The business has retained their innovative and agile culture and continue to invest in new technology and the CTO will set the technology agenda and deliver robust commercially ready solutions. The CTO will review the core development functionality, technical debt and technology roadmap for the business, as well as planning and directing the future development needs in line with the company strategy and emerging technology trends.
- Strong technical background, with a proven track record of leading large Technology teams. Experience of leading off-shore development teams will be an asset.
- Specific knowledge of various enterprise application technologies, and the latest thinking around cloud architectures, automation and digitisation.
- Extensive software development, product lifecycle management and QA experience.
- Highly experienced in taking ownership for the technology roadmap and in defining, developing and implementing the technical strategy in alignment with the business objectives, within a multiple product context.
- Experience of transitioning the software deployment on-premise to a cloud-based, SaaS model.
- Significant M&A experience, from a technology perspective, with a demonstrable record of successfully integrating a number of acquisitions, including products, people and process.
- Strong practical appreciation and knowledge of modern product development and engineering principles, methodologies and practices, ideally Agile.