Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Consultant
We are working with an exciting start-up based in Cambridge that has developed a powerful image optimisation software for consumer devices and broadcast systems. The company is VC-backed and looking to bring onboard a CTO to build and lead the engineering team. The CTO will own the development function and product roadmap as well as drive innovation in this ambitious company. Reporting directly to the CEO, the opportunity is to create something truly exciting and have a significant impact on the ongoing growth and success of the business.
• Domain experience in image processing and embedded software is essential
• Proven track record of bringing new products to market
• Ideally knows the consumer electronics ecosystem and architectures, from chips to devices to networks. Other markets such as photographic image processing, video and TV systems are also relevant
• The ideal candidate will have worked for an early stage, entrepreneurial business but could also come from a larger corporate if they exhibit the ability to make the transition
• Experience of development methodologies – Agile, Scrum, etc.
• This could be an “up and coming” first time CTO or a more established “been there and done it” profile
• The ideal candidate would have a track record of successful patent filings, bringing innovations to the real world.