Managed by Tim Horslen / Associate Consultant
We are working with a highly innovative, forward-looking PE backed technology provider, which has developed an innovative AI powered software analytics platform which solves software problems the world over.
The platform automatically prioritises code issues by severity, providing immediate clarity on where to allocate time and resources; reviews code in half the time, identifies which components have improved, which ones have deteriorated, where new issues have been added and how the codebase has grown. It identifies critical performance issues before they become roadblocks, effortlessly turns code issues into tasks and assign tasks using their built-in issue-tracking tool or using Jira through direct integration.
The company has recently secured further funding and is now looking to bring in an experienced CxO to set, execute and drive the growth strategy towards an exit over the next 3 years.
- Develop and execute the business strategy to ensure the company achieves its objectives
- Deliver the commercialisation of the product offering and support the company’s transition from a technology services to a software product provider
- Work closely with the Board to ensure the business realises its full market potential
- Support the Founding CEO to develop and implement the sales strategy, the GTM sales model and the market proposition
- Provide effective leadership to the SMT members and inspire, coach and motivate the key functional managers to perform at the highest level
- Support the Founders with fundraising from the existing and potential new Investors
- Ensure the company achieves its strategic goals and the value creation required to ultimately reach a liquidity event for Shareholders
- Significant general management, operational management and full P&L ownership experience gained within an enterprise software environment
- Led multi-functional teams, with a performance track record of delivering profitable revenue growth for an enterprise software provider
- Extensive experience of scaling an enterprise software business and increasing market share against the competition
- Highly experienced in working with the Founders or as a Founder of an enterprise software business
- Highly experienced in working for young, high growth venture backed software start-ups
- Experience of developing and executing the business strategy for an enterprise software provider
- Experienced in work closely with the Board to ensure the business realises its full market potential and increase shareholder value