Managed by Mike Powell / Associate Partner
Backed by a leading global Private Equity investor, our client provides a comprehensive suite of sensors, instruments and analysers to the manufacturing sector. Essential for industrial process control, these products ensure process safety, increase plant efficiency and reduce fuel use – saving customers millions of dollars each year. With a global presence across Europe and the Americas, the business is looking for further opportunities to continue its growth through M&A and investment into new markets. The business presently has revenues of $100m.
We are seeking a proven CFO to join the executive team, based in Zurich, Switzerland or Cambridge, UK to “business partner” the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep understanding of all aspects of financial operations for PE/VC backed organisations
- Ability to implement the financial processes and controls required to support rapid business integration and growth
- International finance function experience
- Experience in manufacturing and supply chain based businesses
- Experience of rapid expansion, acquisitions and successful exits