Managed by Linda Võeras / Researcher
We are recruiting a Group Information Systems Director for a fast growth UK-headquartered international ICT Managed Services/Cloud Services provider. Having grown organically and by acquisition, The group’s systems strategy is to consolidate systems to reduce diversity of architectures and systems over time. There are currently three major architectures in use in the group, but these already share a number of common systems, including Salesforce and ServiceNow. A key part of the GIS role is to work with local stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver services which meet those requirements.
GIS is responsible for:
- Business Analysis associated with development and continuous improvement of the application portfolio.
- Development and support of Business Support Systems (BSS). This includes order management, customer relationship management and business intelligence.
- Development and support of Operations Support Systems (OSS), This includes identification & authentication systems, monitoring systems and proactive alerting, automation tools for provisioning and integration between OSS and BSS such as incident management and service assurance.
- Development and support of the Enterprise Architecture, i.e. the over-arching set of principles which encompass the OSS and BSS whilst observing software best practice.
- The GIS team of 30 is split across several locations and is expected to grow to c50 staff.
We require a subject matter expert in business software integration and may come from a development or a support background. Specific experience within IT Managed Services would also be an advantage. Experience of developing and/or delivering systems supporting the lead to cash process such as CRM, Solution configuration, order management, billing, and financials. Knowledge of Salesforce would also be beneficial as would the ability to run teams of c50 staff.For more information, please contact Linda Võeras | firstname.lastname@example.org Return to Opportunities