Managed by Linda Võeras / Researcher
Our client is an established international cyber security software company working with some of the biggest global names in the Defence and Security space, offering services to protect business’s data from internal and external threats. The business has held their top 20 accounts for an impressive amount of years and have a 96% renewal rate.
There is an exiting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to create and manage their global Account Management and Business Development team focusing on the Defence sector.
The successful candidate will have:
- Security Clearance
- Demonstrable track record of recruiting, managing and leading a sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual company growth targets
- Experience in successfully defining, developing and implementing the sales strategy, the go-to-market sales model and the market proposition
- An existing and up to date network within the Defence, Security and Intelligence sectors
- Experience working with Systems Integrators and other technology channel partners
- Demonstrable track record of creating and maintaining long standing client relationships within the Defence industry
- Ability to reliably plan, forecast and consistently achieve sales targets and provide accurate revenue reports on time