Managed by Chris Dawson / Researcher
Our client is a UK headquartered, Private Equity backed software and services company that employs over 500 people globally. Under PE ownership, and having made strategic acquisitions, the business is at an exciting stage in its history. There is significant growth potential in the UK and international markets and the company is now seeking to hire an experienced Director of Learning and Development to join the UK leadership team.
The Director of Learning and Development is a highly visible and influential role to lead the development and implementation of the Learning and Development strategy, providing programmes, interventions and support that will provide all managers and staff with the skills, knowledge and experience to successfully deliver the business objectives. As well as being responsible for developing a Talent Management framework that will support retention of key personnel, ensure ongoing effective internal knowledge transfer and provide a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated individuals enabling effective succession planning.
- L&D leader who has successfully designed and delivered a range of management and leadership programmes from Board level to new graduate-level hires, ideally across more than one European country for a software/technology company;
- Developed and implemented a Talent Management framework;
- Sourced and managed a range of external providers;
- Led a team of L&D professionals;
- Confident, charismatic presenter and facilitator with the ability to persuade and communicate at every level of the business and raise the profile of L&D;
Relevant professional qualifications or psychometric test qualification/BPS level A or B would be advantageous.For more information, please contact Chris Dawson | firstname.lastname@example.org Return to Opportunities