Managed by Mike Powell / Associate Partner
Our client is a UK based ‘next generation’ manufacturing service provider. Their UK production facility provides solutions across a range of industry sectors. Having recently secured funding, the business is looking to increase revenue by expanding existing products/services into new markets.
The business is on an upward growth curve and requires an experienced Managing Director who can bring further leadership and operational rigour to the organisation and enable the company to successfully refine and deliver on its vision and growth objectives. The Managing Director will be responsible for providing business, market, product strategy and direction, sales strategy; revenue and P&L; overall planning, coordinating; recruiting; and management of all aspects of the division. This role will be part of the executive team.
- Business leader who has successfully led the successful growth of an SMB or Business Unit within a larger organisation;
- Experience managing P&L performance across a multi-functional organisation (Sales, Customer Services, Manufacturing, HR etc);
- Strong engineering/manufacturing background, i.e. someone who understands the application of engineering procedures in complex manufacturing processes;
- Track record developing new vertical market sectors/accounts;
- Degree level education in a scientific or engineering discipline.