Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Manager
Our client is an innovative B2C marketplace that has already established a leadership position in a multi-billion pound industry. Headquartered in London, the company has significant revenues, is profitable, and recently secured major investment from one of the world’s largest internet groups. The business has a strong and collaborative culture that is built around the collective mission to materially improve the sector they serve.
The business now requires a world-class B2C Marketing Director to drive customer acquisition and to play a broad leadership role in the overall business. The role reports directly to the Founder/CEO and the successful candidate will have the following:
– Demonstrable experience of driving business performance through intelligent acquisition marketing campaigns
– Proven mastery of performance marketing, high quality content and, ideally, above-the-line marketing.
– Experience in an early-stage / start-up environment
– Ability to play a highly visible leadership role in the wider business and build strong working relationships right across the business.
– Focus on quality, ambition and hunger for success