Managed by Yasmin Noorali / Researcher
Our client is a UK communications service provider, offering communications solutions and managed services from every UK network.
The business has achieved consistent revenue growth and is profitable and have recently moved to a Business unit model to create combined, larger, sales teams, with a broader remit and a deeper solution set. As such, they are now looking for a proven Sales Director to lead the next phase of growth for the business.
The Sales Director will be responsible for driving the revenue growth and profit performance of the Communications business unit and leading the sales function to achieve its financial targets. The Sales Director’s remit will include executing the sales plan and developing the go-to-market sales model
- Significant experience of leading a sales function and managing sales teams, with a performance track record of successfully delivering profitable revenue growth within a telephony, unified communications, networking, data centre and cloud environment
- Highly experienced in defining, developing and implementing the sales strategy, the go-to-market sales model and the market proposition for a telephony, unified communications, networking, data centre and cloud provider
- Proven track record of driving double-digit, year-on-year revenue growth
- Significant experience of co-ordinating lead generation and demand creation, driving new business sales and strategic account management
- Strong experience of overseeing the management of Government and Public Sector tenders, formal bids and RFPs/RFIs
- Coach and mentor, who leads by example, sets the tone and creates a performance driven culture which rewards success