Managed by Yasmin Noorali / Researcher
Our client is a UK-headquartered enterprise software solutions provider to the construction and facilities management industries with revenues in excess of £25M. The business is rapidly expanding and has recently made several acquisitions to promote this growth. The company has recently moved to a Business Unit model and we have been exclusively retained to hire a proven Sales Director focused on their Estimation software business unit.
The Sales Director will be responsible for building and mentoring the sales team as well as setting and executing the go-to-market sales model and sales strategy to promote further growth across the UK market and open opportunities on a global scale.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Significant experience of leading a sales function and sales teams, with a performance track record of successfully delivering profitable revenue growth within a build, civils, infrastructure or related fields within the “built environment”
- Highly experienced in defining, developing and implementing the sales strategy, the go-to-market sales model and the market proposition.
- Proven track record of selling software and services to the construction marketplace
- Demonstrable ability to build and develop robust, long-term relationships with enterprise corporate customers
- An open, transparent and “player-coach” style – leading from the front and nurture high potential individuals in the team