Managed by Linda Võeras / Researcher
Our client is a UK-headquartered enterprise software solutions provider to the construction and facilities management industries with revenues in excess of £25M. The business is rapidly expanding and has recently made several acquisitions to promote this growth. The company has recently moved to a Business Unit model and we have been exclusively retained to hire a proven Sales Director focused on their workforce management software business unit. This Business Unit is a leading provider of biometric time and attendance and delivery management software.
The Sales Director will be responsible for building and mentoring the sales team as well as setting and executing the go-to-market sales model and sales strategy to promote further growth across the UK market and open opportunities on a global scale.
The ideal candidate must have:
- High experience in defining, developing and implementing the sales strategy, the go-to-market sales model and the market proposition for an construction or workforce management software provider – ideally selling time and attendance solutions
- Proven track record of driving double-digit, year-on-year revenue growth
- Demonstrable ability to build and develop robust, long-term relationships with enterprise customers
- An open, transparent “player-coach” to build and nurture talent in the team
- Experience in leading and transforming Sales teams and developing different sales functions.