Managed by Dixi Taylor / Researcher
Our client is a highly innovative and disruptive technology company backed by leading venture capital investors. The company is growing strongly with revenues of $100m and strong profitability.
The SVP Marketing is a new role, pulling together the functions of marketing under a new Exec Team position reporting to the CEO. The company continuing to expand globally and is targeting an IPO in the next three.
This position is a key addition to the executive team.
- Clearly define the marketing strategy to see the company recognised as the market leader across its target markets.
- Build the corporate communications platform of the company as it focuses on building its corporate brand and positioning.
- Expand the product management capability as the company enters new technology areas and markets.
- Build the marketing focus of the company through working collaboratively with the exec team.
- The role requires a talented and credible individual with strong presentation and communication skills. They will be capable of bridging stakeholder requirements (internal and external), business strategy and product roadmap.
- You will have a proven track record in defining and executing strategic marketing strategies and campaigns to position nascent solutions and educate the market about new value propositions.
- Ideally will come from semis / electronics industry but candidates with broader B2B technology market experience (software, networking etc.) are also of relevant
- Experience of an IPO process, or has been an Executive of a public company, is desirable though not essential.