Managed by Yasmin Noorali / Researcher
Our client is a UK headquartered, Private Equity backed ERP software provider. Having grown through strong organic growth and a number of strategic acquisitions, the business is at an exciting stage in its history. As a result, the company is now seeking to hire a UK Finance Director who will act as a commercial support to the UK MD and ensure there is an efficient Finance operation in the UK.
The Financial Director’s remit will include providing financial direction, business planning and corporate governance to the Group CFO and the UK MD, as well as taking overall control of the UK’s accounting function, the annual audit, financial controls and best-practice financial processes.
- Qualified Accountant and ideally Big 4 trained, with an internationally recognised accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of being a Finance Director or a strong No2/Financial Controller seeking their first FD role
- A demonstrable leadership track record of successfully leading the Finance function and a Finance team for an enterprise software vendor or B2B services provider. Alternatively able to step up based on high growth potential
- Meeting the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate both strategic and operational level
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing robust relationships with both internal functional leader and external stakeholders