Managed by Tim Horslen / Associate Consultant
Gillamor Stephens have been retained on one of the most exciting VP Product opportunities in Europe of recent years.
Our client is a UK-based high growth start up with significant funding that has created a unique and patented new technology with revolutionary implications for a range of verticals, including automotive, retail, AR/VR, gaming, medical and industrial.
They are looking for a proven VP Product to develop and deliver their exciting technology roadmap as they move through the next phase of their growth.
- This role is the ‘voice of the product’ working closely with the commercial and engineering teams to set, execute and deliver the product roadmap.
- An internal and external ambassador for the company.
- Build the processes and systems required for the function to successfully scale as the company moves from a horizontal to a vertical market focus.
- Experience of implemented a licensing model for recurring revenue growth
- Experience of managing and developing a team of Product Managers and UX teams
- A proven track record in defining and managing product roadmaps in semiconductors or similar high-tech products through the stack to software and complete systems for B2B2C or B2C solutions.
- You have a deep understanding of product strategy, product development, innovation and technology. To complement your technical depth, you have excellent product and commercial judgment and an outlook that begins with the end-user.