Managed by Tim Horslen / Research Manager
My client is a leader in omnichannel personalisation software for consumer-facing brands. They have recently launched a ground-breaking AI based intelligent personalisation engine to be more predictive about the consumer to target marketing material.
The new product is already delivering significant revenue and it represents a big up-sell opportunity within the installed base.
They are now seeking a high calibre VP Sales EMEA to help delivery significant growth across Europe and other verticals such as the travel, betting/gaming, financial services markets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• A proven track record of building and running enterprise sales for a US headquartered, high growth and dynamic technology business.
• An exemplary track record of delivering the sales number.
• He/she will ideally have experience of selling commodity products as well as selling/evangelising new products.
• Entrepreneurial approach to driving growth in new geographies and industry verticals; challenges the status quo and constantly looking for new market opportunities.
• Experience of managing and building an ambitious sales team
• Experience of selling into the marketing department