Managed by Oliver Smith / Researcher
Our client is a well-funded, UK based provider of renewable power systems to rural communities. The company has developed and operates a cloud-based digital service to offer real time management tools to the entire business and external partners. Alongside the “real-time” service element, their systems support customer care, the management of field staff, and the reporting and data analytics that drive overall distribution and business efficiency.
As the company continues to expand, our client needs to hire an experienced VP Software & Services to continue to develop and deliver the technology roadmap.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years software development team experience with a specific focus on developing new projects with complex requirements and a high-level customer interaction.
- Deep familiarity with agile software development methodologies, knowledge of Internet protocols, database management systems and deploying and operating services on the public cloud – particularly with Salesforce Automation
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment and capable of managing multiple priorities successfully; must be “hands-on” to get the job done
- Strong people and team management skills – both for the development team itself but also customers and other stakeholders in the business.
- Exceptionally strong project management capabilities, ability to manage priorities judiciously