Managed by Tim Horslen / Associate Consultant
We are working with one of the most exciting space tech companies to come out of Europe in recent years.
Our client is a developer of micro satellites whose earth observation technology and services are unrivalled for cost efficiency and image quality.
The company boasts:
- Revenues projected to exceed €20m in 2020.
- $50m+ funding to date.
- Presently launching their constellation
They are now looking for a VP Space Missions to have full accountability for all satellite missions from specification through build to successful launch and ultimate handover to the operations team.
Candidates must have:
- Proven experience of delivering complex projects and programmes in space technology engineering or production.
- Proven experience managing major component and subsystem providers with contract values of $10m+.
- Management experience of a dynamic organisation of internal and external resources people working across and with multiple different teams.
- Engineering or science degree.